Thursday, January 22, 2009

As things draw to a close

I think I screwed up my interview with Sister Wong this afternoon - TOTALLY. At times when she gave me scenarios of how I'm gonna handle certain patients/situations, I replied her and I ALMOST CRIED ON THE SPOT! Dang, how loserish can I get nowadays?! Wth! My tears were seriously on the verge of sliding down my cheeks (I was using non-waterproof mascara!!). Aiyah, dunno lah! When Hidaya & Ashley got interviewed, Wei Wei didn't sit in with them... but for my case, SHE DID! Wah lao! Two ward sisters sitting there listening to me talk crap, and this is not just any interview - it concerns my life after graduation!!

Yesterday, Michelle S. and I were deployed to C-Station to nurse 3 VIPs and when we were done writing our reports, I told her despite liking the working environment here, I may not be able to come back after PRCP due to their lowered intake of new staff. Nevertheless, she asked me to go ahead with the interview cos "you never know if you don't try".

Oh well, I've tried and.... OMG, I AM SUCH A LOSER CAN!!! Who bloody gets teary-eyed during a friggin' interview?!?! My goodness, I can't believe my sudden lack of self-assurance... where has all the confidence gone to?! Eversince I began my final posting in November, my confidence has been draining to freaks-know-where and how the hell am i gonna get it back when I screwed up so badly!!! Headache lah, headache lah!

Just pray that I won't be a jobless bum. I'm anticipating a drop in salary (if I get hired - fucking recession) but I couldn't care less! JUST GIMME THE JOB! I don't even bother which station I get placed in.. JUST GIMME THE JOB! I don't wanna be unemployed, all my 3 years would be for nothing! Plus, I needa save for my NZ road-trip and water-sports courses so really, GIMME THE JOB! My transcripts have been passed to them, and it's quite good what!!! SO GIMME THE JOB!

Two ward sisters interviewing me... Can't believe this man... Can I have a face change and an identity switch NOW? Or at least let me have a shell to hide myself in when I report to work tomorrow morning.

Haiz, there's no use crying over spilled milk now.. I wish I were lactose intolerant. WAHAHAHAHA! That was random. My PRCP photo album has been updated; I uploaded 40 new pictures, so go ahead and have a look if you want. If anyone of you see Michelle S.'s picture and find her familiar, she's an ex-NYP student an also a dancer from FB.





CNY is just next week. Honestly, the only TWO things I look forward to are the red packets and new clothes. Other than that, I loathe CNY. The streets are so noisy (irritating cheena-poks shouting at the top of their lungs and those bloody CNY songs blasting on stereos), majority of the shops are closed... just dislike it all lah. Comparing it to Christmas, the 25th of December wins by knock-out! Christmas carols are SO MUCH MORE pleasant hearing.

I won't be seeing my nephews this year and it's kinda disheartening. I may not be all that close to them but still, which aunt (omg!) wouldn't wanna see how much her nephews have grown? It's been almost a year since I last saw either of them; I wanna bully Seb and read his handphone inbox! I wanna be a Decepticon bent on killing Sherman's transformers! I wanna stroke Euan's ever chubby cheeks! I wanna piggy-back Aden and take many many pictures with him!


MONEY MONEY MONEY - Me needs tonnes of $$$ for a trip to KL in Feb and Tioman in March.




My new obssession:



Guess who he is ;)


Shadow stepped, body touched, soul crashed at 2:12 am.