Sunday, September 16, 2007

Three events all squeesed in one post!

First up, let's blog about SITI'S BIRTHDAY!!

It's a good thing her special day fell on the 22nd of August; the day of my last paper. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to celebrate with her... *sob sob*

BUT THANK THE LORD THAT IT WAS EXAMS OVER FOR ME, AND HAPPY OL' BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!

So the plan that Clara and I had up our sleeves was to give her the biggest birthday surprise ever; turn up at her doorstep UNANNOUNCED with a cake and a video camera!! =D

We had to resist sms-ing Siti to send her our wishes cause we wanted her to think that we forgot her birthday totally. And we managed it well! Hahaha!! The poor girl was... let's see... heartbroken? Teary-eyed? Oh-so-hating-us-because-we-forgot-her-birthday??

Pictures koped from someone's blog... hence, the "claralicious.blogspot.com" marks..


The Birthday Cake; Cookies&Cream!!



Here's me rushing to outline the designs on her card at the last minute



See how flustered we were? Running from destination to destination and preparing all the stuff at her void-deck...



We went to her flat, door was opened and when Siti saw Clara with the cake and me holding a video camera, HAHAHAHAHA!!! I didn't manage the classic look on her face though... Clara was too tall! Bah!

Happy Birthday, our dearest friend! =)


Her "celebration" had a follow up at Sentosa during the coming weekend but... can't put the pics up lah. Too frickin' many!!

BOWLING WITH THE NURSES!!!

We met up after sucha looooonnngggg time and we headed for Marina Square's bowling alley.




Check out our individual poses... ahahahaha!!! =P

Shidah (Duckie)



Jue (Tong Tong)



Kimmi (Crabbie)



Seri (Psycho girl)



Nad (Dorie)



Add in the drumroll....

here are the scores for our first game!


Yeah, yeah... I only managed 66 points here. Whatever! Shidah was the only one who got a strike here. Hahaha! but I won the second game lor! And I had the only strike then. *blows kisses to the crowd*

More pictures of us!!





I had to leave them at 5pm because I was meeting Ian for dinner. So while I was sipping Cream of Mushroom at Changing Appetites, those nurses were having a photo-shoot in the toilet!


Look at them!!!!

-i have absolutely NOTHING to say-



CLARALICIOUS' BIRTHDAY!!!

Siti wasn't satisfied that Clara managed such a huge prank on her (Siti's) birthday. So this time round, I joined forces with Siti to pull off a birthday stint for Miss C one week before her actual birthday.

I met Siti one day after she ended work and we headed to Ikea at Tampines to purchase this really huge frame; we planned to make a collage for Clara using tonnes of the pictures we have of her. We bought the frame (red colour somemore! very pretty!) and I HAD TO CARRY IT HOME! Stupid Clara! You better take good care of it man!

Siti, though she has a day job, had to print out 30 pictures in total ok!! One of which was a bloody A4 size and she stayed up until 3am to get it all done! Clara, you better love her more also!

Both of us met up at Siti's void deck on the 8th of Sept; the day we were supposed to complete the collage and send it to Clara's place secretly (the girl was out the whole day!)


Can you see the huge A4-sized picture of us? Hahaha! That picture was taken at Marina South more than a year ago. Haiz... how time flies. Oooohhhh... Siti was busy scribbling notes on small pieces of coloured paper to paste onto the collage! SHE HAD NO IDEA I TOOK THIS PICTURE!

Check out the masterpiece!


Wah lao eh! We spent more than 7 hours on this "project" ok! That's like, half a Saturday gone just like that! Clara, you better know how much we lubbs euu!!!

Raiden then called halfway through and said he would be driving to my place to return my dad's laptop and Siti came up with a brilliant, awesome, ultimately genius plan...



.



.



.



.



.


TO GET RAIDEN TO PRETEND TO BE A DELIVERY BOY AND SEND THE COLLAGE TO CLARA'S DOORSTEP!

Raiden agreed to play along. Hahahaha!!

So off we went to get those brown paper to wrap the collage up. We used three pieces altogether! I bet Clara got frustrated while unwrapping it. LoL! One layer of wrapping paper after another... kwahahahahaha!!!

The "package"... already to be delivered!


(Roar! Should've used my left hand to do the writing instead of my usual right. That bitch recognised the handwriting the moment she saw the present on her bed. Spoiler!!)

Siti and I were even crazy enough to print this "delivery form" at Siti's place while waiting for Raiden to arrive! Super enthusiastic lah!



So you're wondering why the "delivery form" is pink eh? You wanna know why?!
COS SITI ONLY HAS PINK A4-SIZED PAPER! My goodness... pink paper?!?!?!
And check out those names of the "customers". WAHAHAHAHA!!! I couldn't think anymore names to write and had to settle with names like Kim Wakerman -_-"
Raiden took one look at the "invoice" and exclaimed, "Omg! Eh, cannot lah! It looks so fake lor! And... Mark Teo?! How can I be Mark Teo?! I'm not Chinese!!"

He delivered it and thank goodness it was Clara's maid who signed the "fake-looking" form. Siti and I were praying real hard that it wouldn't be Clara's dad who opened the door... that man very intelligent one ok!
Siti and I were controlling our laughter at the lift lobby while Raiden was engaged in a conversation with Rose... "Hi, good evening, Ma'am! I have a delivery for Miss Clara Liew."
Well, ladies, you two got punk'd this year! Hahaha! That's payback for what you both did to me last year on my 18th birthday! No, Siti, I will not let it go!
Who's next on the list to get Punk'd?


Shadow stepped, body touched, soul crashed at 1:11 pm.