Thursday, February 05, 2009

Back to Nature :P

The trip to Pulau Ubin yesterday was DA BOMB! It was really dope shit to the max, I'm telling you! Or maybe it was because of the people I went with who made it so fun? Hahaha! Photos have been uploaded on our individual facebook accounts & my Multiply page... my album has 235 pictures in total and I've yet to receive those from Evelyn's cam! Just imagine that!


I'm gonna host a couple of shots here; the ones that show us having the utmost fun :)




We balanced Haslinda's camera with two stones for this picture!





LIMBO ROCK





(only Has & I managed to do it, LOL!)



All standing behind henry cos he's the only one NOT afraid of stray dogs.





This thing was crawling ALONGSIDE us, omg!




The warning sign says this




But we did this


James (at the back) can even attempt to do a jump-shot -_-"



Now all wanna jump & pose for camera

Shanling looks like she was running a race with two batons, right? But in actual fact, she was running and TRYING to jump with these:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Auntie, your usual image portrayed in school has all gone down the drain lah! Just ONE day in Ubin and it's a gone case! You are OFFICIALLY the class kuku now.



Our Pit-stop for 5 MINUTES




After reaching Chek Jawa!!! At long last!!!








JETTY









Broadwalk!






Super high viewing tower





Last Pit-stop before heading back for the bumboat ride





Guess who I met on the bus home?!??!!!!!!


Haven't seen this "Salmon Man" in almost 3 years ok!! And he's still the same; keep calling me "Judo Master" -_-". When I told him I'm no longer involved in the sport, he said, "Wah, that's good! About time you became a woman!". Riiigggghhhtttt...!!!!



You know where to find more ;)



Shadow stepped, body touched, soul crashed at 1:01 pm.