Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Screw V-day!

Seriously! Because Nicky and I went totally psycho when we met Noel in town! And that boy made us laugh SO MUCH, we managed to work out a 10-pack each and our cheekbones elevated to the height of a screaming orgasm. Not that we hate Noel for that... cos we DEFINATELY shed a couple of pounds after that and he treated us to lunch :)





Met up with one of Nicky's polymates, Angie! That girl turned out to be just as (or maybe more) gila than the three of us! Just five minutes after we got to know each other, we were grabbing each other's boobs on Taka's escalator -_-" The frequency of our screams/shrieks must have reached a record high cos I swear I heard echoes! LOL!




After (cute) Ben joined us!


Those pictures were taken outside Wheelock and the Security Guard bloody chased us away! Hahaha! Noel said, "Oh, cannot sit here ah? Ok lor, we shall stand then." WAHAHAHA! Super hilarious lah, he!

While Nicky, Noel & I were at KFC having lunch earlier on, the 3 of us were reminiscing the days when we worked together. It was SO FUN, you have not lived until you watch the three of us during shift. The restaurant can be at it's busiest, but we're still able to create havoc amidst the neverending orders. THOSE WERE DOPE DAYS! So Nicky and I said the three of us could be Homies, because we're so crazy. And the conversation went as follows...

Noel: What's "Homies"?

Nicky: Homies is... like... MEMBER AH!!!

Kim: *chokes on Mountain Dew*
(fyi, Nicky scored a Distinction in English for "O"s. And this how she translates terms for others to understand. Good job, mate! :P)



"MEMBER" PICS


I look fucking kiam-pah in both pictures, whatever!



Now, now girls... don't be jealous just cos the guy below is smokin' good-looking


HE'S ONLY SIXTEEN!! My younger sis' age can?! Damn, I feel so jurassic... I even look so gigantic sitting next to him! Haiz... You guys should've seen the looks on the faces of passers-by when I locked arms with him outside Lucky Plaza. I bet you, they either thought I was 1) a paedophile or 2) he's my toy-boy. One more thing, I only held onto his arm because Noel suggested that he and Nicky pretended to be a couple while Ben & I made up couple number 2. Poor Angie... lone ranger. Hahaha!!!




Handsome & Handsomer (Kakaka!)


Everyone wants to have their picture taken with him!




Stephy was in the vicinity!! Missed her tonnes!!


It was back to Nicky's crib after that for our Singles' Slumber Party! Angie was supposed to join us but then... ~!@#$% So it was just Nicky and I. Oh yes, alcohol and that sinful bag of chips!! HAHAHA!




Zzzz...





Yes, I'm single now. Might as well come clean with everyone who's reading this post. There was no argument or disagreement... Sometimes you just know it when a relationship has reached it's deathbed. So far, I've been coping relatively well; as you can see, my friends have got my back :) I'm more worried about him. I admit I dropped the bomb on him when he least expected it and he's been hurting ever since. I only want him to know that I'm aware of all he's done for the past year & a half and I am so very thankful to be able to share a chapter in life with such a wonderful person.



Shadow stepped, body touched, soul crashed at 1:34 am.